Saturday, December 25, 2010

About S5

With over 20 years experience as a 5S Practitioner, having conducted 5S trainings in UK, Australia, China, UAE, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Singapore. I was trained in Japan under the AOTS/Nissan scholarship. Additionally, I am a certified trainer with a post-graduate qualification in Human Resource Management in UK. I also have extensive experience as a Human Resources Group Manager in a large diversified Company. I can be of good use to you if you have any HR issues to address or need some advice – a value added service to my clients.

If you already have 5S in place, you may want to bring them to another level with this in-house theory & practical training. Employees would value the condusive vibrations and this would motivate them further with positive Company Objectives in training & workplace improvement.

1% Inspiration, 99% Perspiration. Propelling your business into the 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment